English Language Enthusiasts Needed for Teaching Children, Teens, and Adults!
We are seeking passionate English language enthusiasts to join our team and teach children, teenagers, and adults. If you love to teach and work with people, we want to hear from you. We provide training in the Teddy Eddie and Savvy Ed method, positive discipline and the Rosenberg Nonviolent Communication approach, as well as support from our methodologist and psychologist.
– Training in the Teddy Eddie and Savvy Ed method, positive discipline and the Rosenberg Nonviolent Communication approach
– Great support from our methodologist and psychologist
– A fantastic work environment
– payment ranging from 80 to 120 PLN gross per hour
– Fluency in English
– Passion for teaching and working with people
– Great communication skills
– Willingness to learn and adapt to new teaching methods and techniques
– Delivering English language courses for children, teenagers, and adults
– Creating a safe, positive learning environment
– Using the Teddy Eddie and Savvy Ed, Rosenberg Nonviolent Communication methods to promote learning
– Providing regular progress reports to students and their parents, if required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your up-to-date CV and a cover letter stating why you’re a good fit for the position. We can’t wait to hear from you!